How we wished that we can easily avoid allergies. Swelling of your vocal cords is evident, and it can be painful and stressful.When you are sleeping, don’t let your back get direct contact with the electric fan’s air. But it isn’t.Stop smoking.Everyday, as we wake up, we don’t really notice if there is a slight change in our voice. Well, maybe because we don’t really let it bother us. Though, it is very inconvenient and bothersome, we just have to take really good care of our voice by avoiding drinks and food that might trigger it again.
It is not so hard taking good care of our natural singing voice.
It is better to be careful than being sorry later. And when sore throat still be present, drink ginger tea, it can do magic for sore throat. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is good for your body and for your voice. Discipline yourself and you would be rewarded by doing it. Try doubling your blankets or turn off the electric fan when it is no longer needed.
Here are some lists that you should avoid to preserve your natural singing voice. A night’s sleep with less than 8 hours can affect your voice. But for professional singers, they immediately notice if their voice is different from the China Pedelecs Factory day before. They took a lot of precaution, for them to be able to preserve their singing voice. We all know that screaming can damage our voice. Unfortunately, for singers, their singing voice varies and sometimes changes due to outside interference. Sometimes, we don’t even have any idea that it is already replicating inside us until we just feel soreness of our throat. Smoking damages your lungs and we sing with the immense support from it.Never deprived your self with sleep. Though, we have to admit that we sometimes overexert our voices; like cheering for our favorite team, or yelling when we are angry, or just shouting at the top of our lungs with no particular reason at all.
1. A regular 8 hours a day sleep is good for your system.
6. Also avoid drinking ice cold drinks.
5. There are many causes of allergies and there are medicines available for it.
2. It is a lot worse singing in front of everyone when you are drunk. There are so many reasons to say about not doing it; let us just simply put it in a simple justification, don’t do it!
3.It is okay to drink alcoholic beverages once in a while, but excessive drinking might damage your voice. In excess use of your voice meant ruining your natural singing voice.
4. That would only give you backaches and sore throat. You do not want to feel embarrassed the next day not remembering what your performance has been the night before. Smoking causes hoarseness and roughness of the voice and narrowing down of your vocal range.Don’t scream! There is no need of explanation on this one. Also, drinking beverages with caffeine on it will make your voice dehydrated.